BCLGA – THE WINTER KNOCKOUT 2021 – 2022
Knockout Cup for individual golfers played through the winter months.
A minimum of 16 entries are required for this competition to run.
A handicap (+ to 36) singles matchplay competition. After the entry closes a draw is made and competitors then arrange to play at a mutually convenient time. All competitors must be Full or Associate members of BCLGA and have a COMPETITION handicap.
1. In the event of a Competitor not being a member of a BCLGA affiliated club, the match will revert to the opponent’s course. All matches must be played on Berkshire golf courses.
2. The final will be played on a neutral course arranged by the organiser
3. Both players must be prepared to play the course of the day
4. Caddies will not be allowed in the above competitions until the semi-final stage
5. Players may have to pay green fees on some courses, this fee to be shared equally between home and away players
6. Weekend and weekday dates must be offered when arranging matches
7. Matches to be played off FULL difference of the current CONGU handicap
All queries to Winter Knockout Organiser
See Entry Form – click on buttons below.
Closing Date: 5th October 2021