Venue: Stoke Rochford Golf Club
Dates: 29th June – 1st July 2021
- The Championship will be decided by lowest number of strokes over THREE rounds of 18 holes each, which will be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews and in accordance with the Local Rules approved by the Championship committee.
- Entrants must be under 21 years of age on 1st January 2021.
- Entrants must conform in all respects of the Rules of the Amateur Status and shall sign the declaration form to that effect contained in the entry form. This is an English Golf Union approved event All UK players must hold a WHS handicap index of 18.4 or less. Non-UK players must hold a handicap operated by a recognised Overseas Golfing Union, Federation or Association.
- Competitors entering from Great Britain and Ireland shall do so subject to the approval of the committee of the Club from which the competitor elects to enter.
- Entries will be limited to 48 competitors. In the event of applications exceeding this number, entries of higher handicap will be decided by ballot, which will take place immediately after the closing date for entries. All unsuccessful entrants will be informed without delay thereafter, but will be given the opportunity to compete if withdrawals subsequently occur. Entrance fees will be refunded to entrants balloted out, who do not compete. If the level of entries falls below 48 then the Committee reserve the right to amend the competition prize fund accordingly.
- The entrance fee is £45.00 (inclusive of meal vouchers). Entries can be made either ‘online’ using a credit card or by post.
- Competitors will play one round on Tuesday 29th June, Wednesday 30th June and on Thursday 1st July 2021. Play on Thursday 1st July will be in reverse leader board order with lowest gross over 36 holes going out last.
- In the event of a tie after three rounds of the Championship the result will be decided by a play-off where practicable. Otherwise a decision will be by a card playoff on the 3rd round, 2nd round, and 1st round gross in that order. If a tie still arises the organiser will decide on a formula which shall be final.
- All other places after 54 holes shall be decided by card play-off on the last 9 – 6 – 3 – 2 or 1 holes gross in that order. If a tie still arises the organiser will decide on a formula which shall be final.
- The R & A approved list of conforming golf balls will apply. The R & A ruling on driving clubs from 1st Jan 2005 will apply.
The above is a summary on the conditions and a full list of terms and conditions will be available by 1st January 2021