BERKSHIRE COUNTY CLUB DELEGATE RESPONSIBILITIES
To County and Club Committees and Club Members.
- To ensure effective two-way communication between England Golf, County and Club committees.
- To represent the Clubs views at the County Delegates meeting.
- To keep the Ladies Section informed of all County and England Golf matters.
- Attend a minimum of 2 County Delegate Meetings per annum to represent views of the Club.
- Attend any AGM or EGM and vote on behalf of her Club if required.
- Give regular reports to the Ladies Section on information gained from Club Delegate meetings or other communications.
- Ensure that all correspondence from the County Committee, the County Golf partnership and England Golf is dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure that any Resolutions or Questionnaires issued by England Golf are acted upon in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Encourage members to participate in Regional and County events.
- Advise changes of Club Delegate to the County Representative to ensure continuity of communication.
- To be a conduit for queries from the Club to the County or Regional committees.
- The Delegate is to be selected by the Club.
- The Delegate is to have wide experience in golf and ladies section committee structure.
- The Delegate is to be IT literate and have email access.
TERM OF OFFICE
- Three year minimum, maximum 5 years.
- At the discretion of the Club.
2021 Meetings Papers
Here are the current year meetings and respective papers
Click on tabs for papers
28 October 2020
Previous Years Meetings
Click on date for the minutes and other documentation