BERKSHIRE COUNTY CLUB DELEGATE RESPONSIBILITIES
To County and Club Committees and Club Members.
- To ensure effective two-way communication between England Golf, County and Club committees.
- To represent the Clubs views at the County Delegates meeting.
- To keep the Ladies Section informed of all County and England Golf matters.
- Attend a minimum of 2 County Delegate Meetings per annum to represent views of the Club.
- Attend any AGM or EGM and vote on behalf of her Club if required.
- Give regular reports to the Ladies Section on information gained from Club Delegate meetings or other communications.
- Ensure that all correspondence from the County Committee, the County Golf partnership and England Golf is dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure that any Resolutions or Questionnaires issued by England Golf are acted upon in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Encourage members to participate in Regional and County events.
- Advise changes of Club Delegate to the County Representative to ensure continuity of communication.
- To be a conduit for queries from the Club to the County or Regional committees.
- The Delegate is to be selected by the Club.
- The Delegate is to have wide experience in golf and ladies section committee structure.
- The Delegate is to be IT literate and have email access.
TERM OF OFFICE
- Three year minimum, maximum 5 years.
- At the discretion of the Club.
2020 Meetings Papers
Here are the current year meetings and respective papers
Previous Years Meetings
Click on date for the minutes and other documentation